Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An easy to use application designed to aid students, surgical trainees and surgeons to keep a readily upto date logbook of procedures performed.
The collaboration of a surgical resident and a designer, this intuitive app simplifies the process of self-auditing.
* User friendly design for quick entry of case details on the go
* Customisable and simplified menus to allow practical logbook entry
* Description recall feature allows previously entered fields to be saved for future use
* Add operative or identifier photos to logbook entries
* Backup individual entries or the complete logbook via email in spreadsheet format.
* Logbook statistics filtered by procedure, surgeon or operative role
* Security Password feature to aid in keeping data confidential
Additional Features (implemented over various updates)
*Able to view and change entered surgical complications and able to search logbook for specific complications
*Able to edit previously created logbook entries
*Customisable logbook fields to meet individual user requirements. These can be created and managed via the settings page and included in the statistics search
*Ability to filter logbook entries by specific date range
*Ability to access specific log entries from the statistics search
We aim to emulate the simplicity of the traditional paper logbook, with the convenience and technology of the Iphone.
We have had excellent user suggestions sent in to us, which we aim to implement in coming updates. Please do continue to send your comments and suggestions to us.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- Launch timeout bug fix
- Performance enhancements