Uber Driver app – the app for drivers.
Turn your spare time into money with the new Driver app – built in partnership with drivers to bring you the tools you need to succeed.
Help move people and things where they need to go. Drive whenever you want – no offices, no bosses. Wherever you want to go, we want you to enjoy the journey and the destination.
Sign up to drive in the Uber Driver app. We’ll guide you through the sign-up steps and notify you when you’re ready to drive.
A smarter way to make money
Keep track of how much you’re making after every trip, on the map itself.
Schedule driving around your life. Plan your days more easily with estimated times until your next request and a forecast of rider activity in your area over the next 24 hours.
The support you need
Take the fear out of your first trips – you’ll find out how to use the app when you first open it.
Get the help you need with an easy in-app tool to report issues or ask questions.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
We update the Uber Driver app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Improvements to the UI of earnings tracker
- Resolved app-crashing after trips end
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber Driver engine running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber Driver app or visit help.uber.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Unfair for drivers
The app is designed for the benefit of both riders and uber company not the driver. There should be conditions to be known by the driver such as I want only rides within 1-2 km or so and with such as 5 mins drive. Sometimes I have to drive for 15-20 km and the trip is about only 1-2 km which is the minimum tariff. Also, I can not know where the trip to specially if it is more than 30 km and i can not cancel that. One I received a trip to Hassa from Qatif and once to Bahrain. We are thinking about to stop specially we can see the price is better in other country like UAE and Bahrain.
This new update version is terrible
1) Most importantly- you cannot call your rider directly- recently blocked all communication with the rider by phone or texts- i lost many riders due to this new implemented privacy non-optional policy
IT IS UNSAFE TO TEXT AND DRIVE AND THIS NEW UPDATE IS FORCING YOU TO CALL A FOCAL NUMBER CAUSING DELAY IN PICK UP AND CONFUSION WHILE DRIVING
RIDERS ARE UNABLE TO CALL YOU DIRECTLY OR SEND THEIR LOCATION BY TEXTS OR OTHER APP.
It is extremely terrible and not safe.
If a rider left an item in my car, you would be unable to call them and return their stuff bcoz u dont have their phone number.
2) Trips rating system is ambiguous! Unfair and you need to know what went wrong with the rider to enhance your service
3) Trips details and fare calculations are late
4) Navigation is complicated and misguiding.
5) Quests and promotions are not updated instantly.
6) Promotions and boosts are not accurate or applied sometimes.
Navigation is awful
Needs to improve the navigation system in the app or put a bottom that make make me to open google maps because the map inside the app is old I think and some of the riders thinks that I want the trip longer while I was only following the map :(
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- 243.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Uber Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.