WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
• It’s now easier to start group voice and video calls. Just tap the call button in groups or select "New group call" when starting a new call in the calls tab. Group calls support up to 4 participants.
Ratings and Reviews
Instagram live feature on whatsap
Sometimes in what’s up the group is too big on for example Pearson 1 said something important that all the members need to know but som members the keep chatting and Pearsons 1 text got lost with in the other Text so when the other members enter the group they won’t be able to find the important text..
So what I think whats’up should do is to add a feature similar to Instagram life where you can freeze the text in order for it not to get lost with the other text..
Especially that here in Saudi Arabia you have a big platform because most students relay on whatsup to form study groups so you should use this fact to your advantage by making what’s up more convenient for study groups by adding this one feature you can make a big difference!
Two new ideas
1st idea: when you have too many messages and you need to replay back to some of them you type and send the message then plan to go to the next message but the app move you to beginning of the chats list and you forced to scroll down again to the past chat location. So my idea is to let the app stay on the same location to make the life easy replaying to the people.
2nd idea: is to add calendar for the groups inside the app to let the admin set a meeting calendar with a notification option and selecting participants option that makes the active groups manage their meetings and discussions.
I would like to have folders for conversations. In order to organize my business conversations and separate them from my family and friends. Especially when nowadays WhatsApp is used more for business quires and to send documents. Also it would be great to start a conversation with a unknown number without the beed to save it to contact list.
Other than that “ thank you for making our life easier “
- WhatsApp Inc.
- 137.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 WhatsApp Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.