Yummy FTP Alias - Drag & Drop FTP on the Desktop
By Martin Crane Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag & drop FTP to your Desktop - drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/SFTP/FTPS server!
Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save
The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag & drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd expect is provided.
- Drag & drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP, SFTP and FTPS supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- New icon
- Added Russian localisation
- Reduced overall CPU usage during transfers
- FTPS support improvements for reduced latency and lower CPU
- Fixes to alias file resolution in 10.10 and later
- Several small UI improvements/fixes
- SR 17.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian
- Developer: Martin Crane Limited
- © Yummy Software 2004-2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later