Komae: All Sitters. One Place.
Friendly favors & paid sitters scheduled with a Tap. No more texting around to find help with the kids.
Communicate with all the friends, family, and paid sitters that you trust to watch your kids. We call this your Sitter Village. In fact, Komae (ko’-may) means Village in Greek!
WHO’S IN YOUR VILLAGE?
Your personal Sitter Village is made up of three kinds of people:
1. SWAPPERS- parent friends who swap free sits for Komae Points to keep it fair.
2. SITTERS- paid babysitters that you pay cash at the door.
3. ANGELS- family and friends that don’t need sitting themselves. No points. No cash.
HOW IT WORKS
• Send friend requests to friends, family, and sitters you trust.
• Create a sit request.
• Hand select people in your village you want to notify.
• They offer if they’re free or ignore if they’re busy.
• You accept the offer that works best for you.
• The app adds it to your phone calendar. Voila!
Part of a local organization, club, school, or neighborhood? Create or join a Group to see the members list and easily send friend requests to those you want to swap sits with. Group discounts available; just ask!
Want to make new friends? You can search parents within 5-50 miles. Use Komae to suggest a playdate, meetup at a park, get to know each other, and build a relationship. Then send them a friend request to add them to your Sitter Village and start swapping sits.
KOMAE POINT BANK
The app auto-calculates and transfers points between Swappers as you give and receive care to keep it fair.
Use our calendar to coordinate playdates, mom’s night out, group meetings & more.
SHARE. DON’T SPEND.
This app was created by two moms, for parents everywhere. Moms who want free time, want to save money for their family, and want to help their friends, too. We’re bringing village back, so you can bring date night back!
• Komae is free to join, create your profile, connect with friends, and offer to help without exchanging points.
• Membership Subscription - Charged Monthly - Gives your account the ability to post sit requests and participate in sit swaps for points.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service
Check out answers to our FAQ’s - https://www.mykomae.com/faq/
* Added pet profiles
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.