A Dark Room
By Amirali Rajan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. come light the fire.
- One of Apple's most downloaded apps of 2014.
- Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7.
- From an indie game developer who loves gaming.
- No ads, no IAP, no crippled game play.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Story continuity fixes to align with the pre-sequel.
- Bring me more souls to consume. Or else.
Clean and deep
Though a clean and simple textbase look this is acctually a very good game experience :)
Unusual but good
This game has literally no graphics but apart from some nasty periods in gameplay when you are dying way too easily it is quite enjoyable.
Reminds of a Fallout 1 experience only with more mystery and less of just about everything else :)
This is the first time i've written a review of a game but i felt like it was deserving of a 5 star and some of my time.
The game felt deep and i rly loved the design of it!
5/5 would play again!
- 20,00 kr
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 August 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Amirali Rajan
- © Amir Rajan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.