Add Folder Icons
Från Pond's Hipposoft
Öppna Mac App Store när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
Ordinary folders in the Mac OS X Finder are always displayed with the same boring old blue folder icon.
Sometimes you might want to liven this up. Perhaps you browse a music collection through the Finder as well as in iTunes, or have photos that you browse in the Finder as well as in iPhoto. You might create artwork, or own a collection of home movie DVD files. Whatever things you have, one thing is for sure — the standard blue folder icon doesn't give you many clues about the folder's contents.
This is where Add Folder Icons comes in. It uses any pictures found inside a given folder to create a customised icon based on a configurable icon style. There is a set of built-in icon styles and you can create your own.
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ Release notes for version 2.1.0 ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
• When building icons, very large images are skipped to avoid using too
much memory. This is set at 64MB in version 2.1.0. In a future update,
you'll be able to configure this to suit your computer and images.
Nyheter i version 2.1.0
• Now supports sandboxing in Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion" and 10.8 "Mountain
• New introduction screen makes it easier to understand and use the
application straight away.
• Fixed icon generator stalls on Lion for large collections of folders.
• Fixed failure to honour the filename and label related settings in the
"Advanced" section of the Preferences.