Introducing Agenda, an elegant new take on notes.
Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for iOS and macOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. With its unique timeline, Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try, or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting or checking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like images, file attachments, tags, lists, and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar.
Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with powerful search, a project jump bar, and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organizing notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. You can search for them more easily, and they get added to a special overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda is a styled-text editor. Styled text is as easy to edit as plain text, but allows meaning to be added, leading to visually stunning documents without breaking a sweat.
Styles include headings, lists, indented blocks, and preformatted text. You focus on the meaning of your notes, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
The resulting documents look fantastic, are consistently styled, and can be readily converted to other styled text formats like Markdown and HTML.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates, or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
TAKING IT TO TASK
Do you sometimes find yourself using your task manager for more than it is intended?
Agenda is a notes app that has excellent support for tasks. It supports different list styles, including checklists, and allows mixing tasks with more extensive notes.
SHARE NOTES AND PROJECTS
A notes app is not very useful if you can't share what you create. With Agenda, you can print and share notes, even whole projects, in standard formats like PDF, RTF and Markdown. You can also use the Agenda archive format to exchange exact duplicates of your notes with other Agenda users, including any attached files.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data silo-ed on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud account.
Agenda is free, with no time limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.
Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In App Purchase. If you decide to purchase an upgrade, you permanently unlock all current features across all of your eligible devices. (You can purchase for iOS devices only, or both iOS and macOS.)
Even better, any features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are included, and permanently unlocked as well. All yours to keep.
- You can now choose a custom line spacing in the app settings
- You can now choose extra small text size
- The Move To menu now offers the option of creating a new project
- You can now edit the project title using tap-and-hold on the project title at the top of the notes list
- There are now keyboard shortcuts to show the project list and related pane
- You can now much better navigate the app using an external keyboard on iPad
- Now support multi-tag and multi-person search
- Better handling of existing links used in combination with markdown link format
- When saving a #due tag search, you can choose to have the dates be relative
- Pressing return in the text editor in an empty indented paragraph now outdents
- Pressing return in the text editor in an empty unindented list item converts to body text
- Better layout in settings
- Moving notes with attachments between projects preserves the attachments
- Notes created with 3D touch now honor the default on-the-agenda setting
- Text entry on Asian keypads could result in doubly-entered text. This is fixed
- https links could sometimes become http. This has been fixed
- Collapse and expansion of notes with keyboard shortcuts now work much better
- Exporting and sharing of notes with slashes in the title is now properly handled
- Pressing return at the end of a line with a star will no longer lose the paragraph style
- Fixed some problems with dismissing search
Betyg och recensioner
Hey! Great work on this app. I only have one minor gripe and I am not sure if it is SwiftKey-related or the app. However, my typing suggestions are acting weird when using the application. Other than that this app will be replacing two others - great work!
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Great to hear! Could you contact us in the agenda.community regarding the third party keyboard issue?
Spams review requests
I hate review request spam interruptions in my workflow. Otherwise it would be worth at least 4 stars.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
These should be very rare. Apple even restrict this at the system level to a maximum of 3 per year. If you are seeing more than that, there must be an issue with the OS. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can resolve it.
Not there yet
Frustrating to see this truly good idea be launched before mature.
A product like this has to be more intuitive and easier to use.
Ad and remove dates to a note is a good example of what I mean. The intuitive way doesn’t work, and when you figure out how to, then there are more clicks needed than what could be.
- Momenta BV
- 67 MB
- Kräver iOS 11.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- Klassificerat som 9+ av följande skäl:
- Sporadiskt förekommande/nedtonade vuxna/provokativa teman.
- © 2019 Momenta B.V.
- Köp inuti app
- Premium Features macOS & iOS 259,00 kr
- Premium Features for iOS 109,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.