The first application dedicated to professionals who use Hilterapia® and MLS® Laser Therapy for healing and rehabilitating osteo-muscular-tendon type afflictions.
Very useful also for doctors and physiotherapists who want to become familiar with new and more effective therapy instruments based on laser impulses.
An essential work, training and professional updating tool, but even a valid information instrument for actively involving the patient during treatment. Thanks to the 3D anatomical images, you can easily show how and where the specific disturbance is, allowing the patient to understand his affliction and the type of treatment used by the therapy protocol.
All the contents were developed in teams by doctors, physiotherapists, experts and professionals with recognised experience from Italy and abroad, together with the Scientific Research Department of ASAlaser, an Italian leader which, since 1983, has been the international reference point in laser therapy for multiple uses: from physiotherapy to rehabilitation, from pain management and TMD to sports medicine.
ASAlaser developed this application for iPad by integrating all its most complete and updated scientific and technical contents on Hilterapia® and MLS® Laser Therapy after dividing them into: 3D anatomy, 3D pathology and 3D treatment.
- Anatomy: video with 3D animation and information on the anatomical parts that are more subject to painful disturbances (shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, rachis, pelvis, hips, knee, ankle and foot)
- Pathology: 24 pathologies of the upper limb, rachis and pelvis, lower limb, illustrated with videos and scientific information
- Treatment: Global approach method, videos with 3D anatomical images for treating specific pathologies and body areas, even Trigger Points
- Training videos in outpatients department, with examples of how treatment can be applied using all the Hilterapia® (SH1 and Hiro 3.0) and MLS® Laser Therapy (Mphi, Mphi5, M6) devices
- Full scientific description of Hilterapia® and MLS® Laser Therapy: action principles, indications, advantages, bibliography, certifications and patents, interviews and interesting points
- High resolution video with full-screen mode
The application uses step by step information to guide you safely and logically towards fully learning about Hilterapia® and MLS® Laser Therapy.
Who is this application for?
- All professionals who use ASAlaser devices for MLS® Laser Therapy and Hilterapia®
- Assistants and staff who are starting in the profession
- Specialists and prescribers (physiatrists and orthopaedics)
- Final year university students who are studying medical-scientific subjects
- All health workers who want to know about the most efficient therapy methods
We would be pleased to receive your suggestions and ideas for improvement. Kindly inform us of any imprecisions or errors, which will be immediately evaluated by our staff. Contact ASAlaser at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the site www.asalaser.com.
Support for 64bit and iOS10.
Betyg och recensioner
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.