Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of work intervals between long breaks
• Target number of work intervals per day
- Possibility to start/pause/skip the current interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- 3D Touch
- Original ticking sound (optional)
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of notification sounds or vibration
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
- Interactive notifications
- Widget in the Notification Center
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac*
- One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Mac version is also available*
- Supports Apple Watch
* Sync with Mac requires Be Focused Pro for macOS, sold separately.
Minor fixes and improvements
Betyg och recensioner
Sync is broken!
I initially gave this app 4 stars, only thing i tought i missed was workflow app integration.
However, after using it for a day, i have to retract it - the sync is so unreliable!
Several times, i started a timer on the phone, it started ticking on phone and mac as expected. Then, when i open the ipad app a while later, it does not start counting - instead it resets the running timer on the phone and mac!
This happened three times today, must be fixed asap.
Great app to get rid of procrastination!
I use it together with my Polar smart watch. It works perfect. Gives me notifications on my wrist when to take a break or start working again.
No native resolution for 12.9” iPad
I like the app. Unfortunately it does not support native resolution on iPad 12.9”. The app works but only at a scaled up resolution.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.