Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water! Get the same detailed marine & lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: download «Boating Marine & Lakes» and get a 2-week trial of the subscription.
> SUBSCRIBE FOR ONE YEAR: choose your favorite areas and get the subscription. Tap Menu > Me > Subscription. Chart layers will reside on your device even after expiration.
Get the most out of your time on the water: plan routes for your next coastal cruising adventure, improve your depth awareness to find the best fishing spots with our contour maps, sail with confidence knowing you have a variety of helpful features at your fingertips!
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> DOWNLOAD OF CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: The essential cartographic reference based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. Nautical Chart provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
- SONARCHART™: The 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Enhance it by sharing your sonar logs!
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from both the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boaters’ community.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES
The most current nautical charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day!
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING: Quickly and automatically, create detailed routes, even through narrow waterways and channels! POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
- NAVIGATION MODULE: Advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more!
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change overlay, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges, and more!
- WEATHER & TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts, and more!
- TIMELINE: View your track histories including pictures taken while tracking, POIs and panoramic images.
After one year, you can renew your subscription. If you don’t, you can still use previously downloaded maps, along with several free features such as TRACK, ROUTE, DISTANCE, MARKERS, WIND FORECASTS, MAP OPTIONS, SYNC my DATA and GOVT CHART in US.
CREATE YOUR OWN HD MAPS
With SonarChart™ Live you can create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Simply connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs and help us to improve charts in your local area.
- To use this app on all your mobile devices! Sync charts and data: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
- Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher devices
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Check the compatibility of your device at navionics.com/support/compatibility-guides
> Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from both the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boaters’ community. Simply open the app and zoom in on the map!
> You can now use this app on both iPhone and iPad. Sync charts and data among your devices: Go to Menu > Me > Subscription and restore your purchases.
Betyg och recensioner
Need to pay on both iPad and iPhone
Why are not the in app purchases synced between all my devices. I was very disappointed to discover that in order to use both my iPad and my iPhone I would need to buy the same charts twice.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
The Navionics Mobile Apps for navigation are available in two different versions: the standard version and the HD version. The HD Mobile Apps have optimized charting & user interface for the iPad's screen size. Due to the further development required for this version of the app, it is not compatible to load onto an iPhone. If you own an HD app, this is compatible only with iPads. iPhone apps instead (not HD), can be installed on both iPhones and iPads by using the same iTunes account. Standard apps on iPad though won’t show full screen (same resolution as on your iPhone: https://tinyurl.com/y9xdmdo2). If you wish to use our mobile app on your iPhone, a standard App version has to be downloaded from the iPhone App’s Store and a new purchase is needed. For further information, please, contact us at email@example.com, referencing case #409050. Thank you
Needs new features
The app does not support markers in folders nor international characters in names which makes plotter sync with Raymarine useless when it comes to off-boat routings.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your input as we continuously strive to improve our products. We will pass your suggestion along to our developers for consideration with future updates of the app. Follow us on Facebook or on our website to have information regarding new features and functionality. For additional information, write us from within your app going to Menu > Submit feedback, referencing case 408350. Thank you
Denna app kan man tro kostade pengar från början. Den är så bra, framför allt för fiske. Kan starkt rekommendera denna superbra app!!!
- NAVIONICS S.R.L.
- 177.7 MB
- Kräver iOS 9.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- engelska, franska, italienska, spanska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- Den här appen kan använda din plats även när den inte är öppen, vilket kan minska batteritiden.
- Navionics Srl a socio unico © 2017
- Köp inuti app
- Baltic Sea 339,00 kr
- Skagerrak & Kattegat 459,00 kr
- Baltic Sea Navionics+ 339,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.