Diabetes Diary allows diabetics to record glucose readings, insulin doses and carbohydrate intake, supporting both mmol/L and mg/dL units for glucose readings and a fully customisable list of insulin types. As a diabetic myself, I wrote this application to help me monitor my diabetes and view trends over time.
Activity is available to view in a month-by-month history and is presented with an overview of mean glucose reading and daily insulin dose. The same information is also presented in a graph view with the facility to take a capture for future reference.
- mmol/L and mg/dL support with low and high value highlight option
- fully customisable insulin brand list
- carbohydrate intake
- fully customisable 'time of day' tagging with associated start and end times and auto-fill function
- note facility for glucose readings, carb intake and insulin doses
- edit and delete facility
- toggle fast-access to Add New Readings on application start-up
- month-by-month and last seven days history views with mean glucose reading and daily carb intake and insulin dose and email export
- graph view with capture facility
- 'average day' graph view with capture facility
- injection site distribution diagram
- HTML/CSV export and full database back-up and restore via Dropbox and built-in web server
More is information at http://diabetesdiary.fridayforward.com
Insulin Calculator: simple insulin calculation utility app
Squared: classic pen-and-paper game for iPhone and iPod touch
- Fixes issue with decimal values for certain localisations
- Support for iPhone X
- Improved support for iOS 11
- Fixes issue when adding empty events
Betyg och recensioner
Funkar, men jobbig att använda
Jobbig att använda, tyvärr!
The best app for keeping track on diabetes. Could be even more user friendly though...
I tried different apps and this one is definitely the best.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.