Dr. PetPlay Free - Pretend Play Veterinarian With Your Own Stuffed Toy Animals
By Brent Engels
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pretend you're the doctor and give your own toy animals a checkup!
If you love pretend play, you will love this app!
Featured by Apple - Best New Apps in Education!
“Four stars” - 148 Apps
Apps Playground’s 100 Best iPad Apps for Kids
“Dr. PetPlay is the type of app you only wish you had when you were a kid.” - App Advice
• Add all your toy animals
• Enter their name
• Take their photo
• Choose their birthday, weight and gender
• Draw & zoom in to look at the real x-ray
• Change their heartbeat & temperature
• Answer questions during their vet checkup
• NEW! Write your own medical notes for each animal
WAYS TO PLAY
• Animal Hospital
• Pet Store
• Animal Adoption Center
• Any way that you can imagine!
√ Parent gate to keep kids away from parent area
√ No in-app purchases
√ No social media access
√ No web access
√ No third-party advertising
√ No access to the camera roll or sharing of data. Everything stays within the app.
Please consider Dr. PetPlay for your classroom. It is available at 50% off for schools through Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
CAMERA NOT WORKING?
Our app needs permission to use the camera. Go to your iPad:
Settings / Dr. PetPlay / Privacy / Camera
or watch this video to see how (takes 5 seconds)
Dr. PetPlay was handmade for you by Pretendasaurus, LLC in Portland, Oregon.
Our Pretend-Play Apps are brought to life by your child’s imagination.
Please watch our video trailer: www.DrPetPlay.com
We appreciate your comments and reviews.
Feedback, ideas or problems? Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0
If you love Dr. PetPlay, please consider giving us a 5 STAR Rating. It really helps small indie developers to continue to create unique apps like this. Thank you.
• NEW Notes Feature! Take medical notes for each animal patient.
• 64 bit : We've added 32 bits to the current 32 bits that were there. We're mathy!
• Heartbeat sound is louder
• iOS 8 only
• Added warning for no camera access and easy way to turn it back on.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 June 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Brent Engels
- © 2014 Pretendasaurus, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.