Start recording. Double-tap to pause or single-tap to stop. Uploads to Dropbox automatically. It's that simple.
• Universal app, running equally well on iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
• MP3 audio files sound great while saving bandwidth and Dropbox storage.
• Accessible with VoiceOver for the visually impaired.
Imagine if your digital camera stopped and asked you to name each photo after you took it or popped up a file system for you to choose where to save it. This is how most voice recorders work on iOS; always getting in your way.
RecUp is streamlined to record and upload voice memos to Dropbox; there’s no need to name files or choose where to send them. If you need more control, RecUp might not be right for you.
Visit the RecUp Support link to read the full user guide.
RecUp requires a Dropbox account. Sign up for 2GB of FREE Dropbox storage at http://www.dropbox.com/register
Link to Dropbox using either App Folder (default; more secure) or Full Access (allows shared folders). Visit the RecUp Help page for more details.
• Fixes critical bug that caused the upload folder chooser to hang
• Too eager key migration no longer logs you out after an update if you're already on 3.2.x
Betyg och recensioner
Choosing folder gone
I have about 30-50 projects going and by choosing folder I keep some kind of order. If you are like me I wouldn't recommend the latest update.
The app asks to give away Dropbox username and password. Who knows what it does with them later on!!!!???? Can delete all you dropbox files, maybe?
Extremely slim. Can recommend it to anyone in need of a neat recorder. The file is on your computer within seconds.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.