Join over 300 million learners on Duolingo, the most popular way to learn languages! It’s free, fun and effective. The secret? Duolingo feels like a game and makes sure you stay motivated.
Over 30 languages to choose from - all completely free!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." — The Wall Street Journal
• "A single app for language skills, self-improvement and digital escape." - The New York Times
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." — TIME Magazine
• "...Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun..." - Forbes
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages using advanced technology to personalize every lesson for you. Practice reading, writing, speaking, listening and conversation with intelligent Chatbots. Track your progress, earn rewards, and join the world’s largest community of language learners.
We offer: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Norwegian, Polish, Hebrew, Esperanto, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Welsh, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, and Swahili. Oh, and English too.
While all learning content in Duolingo is free, we do offer Duolingo Plus which removes ads and provides other helpful features. If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, you can simply continue using Duolingo for free. Current Duolingo Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month.
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms
While we're fixing bugs and improving performance, check out a couple of our cool new features:
1. New languages: our two latest courses, Hawaiian and Navajo, are on iOS!
2. Language tips: tap the new Tips icon next to certain skills to get helpful explanations of grammar, pronunciation and useful phrases. Now available in our Spanish, French and Chinese courses, with more to come!
Betyg och recensioner
With its friendly approach and awesome updates, Duolingo’s long been one of our favourite apps for learning another language. Its secret: making the process genuinely fun. Engaging mini-games test your reading, writing and speaking skills, and joining a club (where you can encourage and compete with others) adds a great social element. Bonus: all those languages and games are available for free!
Best app ever
I'm learning Japanese on the subway and love every minute of it. The app is so well made, encouraging and adaptive to me as a learner.
Lied about having a language course
They list languages but don't have them as courses. Also the pronunciation is not good in some language courses
- Duolingo, Inc
- 176.4 MB
- Kräver iOS 10.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- arabiska, engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, grekiska, hindi, indonesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, nederländska, polska, portugisiska, rumänska, ryska, spanska, thailändska, tjeckiska, traditionell kinesiska, turkiska, tyska, ukrainska, ungerska, vietnamesiska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 2018 Duolingo, Inc.
- Köp inuti app
- Duolingo Plus 105,00 kr
- Duolingo Plus 105,00 kr
- Streak Repair 30,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.