Fran Bow Chapter 1
By Killmonday Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fran Bow is a creepy adventure game that tells the story of Fran, a young girl struggling with a mental disorder and an unfair destiny.
After witnessing the gruesome and mysterious loss of her parents, found dismembered at their home, Fran rushes into the woods, together with her only friend, Mr. Midnight, a black cat that Fran had previously received as a present from her parents.
In the forest, Fran goes into shock over the loss of her parents and when she recovers, she’s at Oswald Asylum, an oppressive mental institution for children, and Mr. Midnight is nowhere to be found.
After having a dream about her beloved cat, Fran decides to escape from the mental institution to find him and go back home to Aunt Grace, her only living relative.
* Story driven creepy psychological horror adventure game.
* Unique and peculiar hand drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
* Self administer medication to open the terrible hidden world that will help solve puzzles and find objects.
* A big variety of puzzles designed with different levels of difficulty and specifically based on the story.
* Original Soundtrack.
IMPORTANT: New iPad, 3rd Generation, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation and later devices with at least 1 GB of System Memory--RAM or more) are strongly recommended when playing the Fran Bow apps. Older devices may experience crashes or not play the Fran Bow apps at all.
What's New in Version 1.1
-Improved description and OS requirements.
-Added localization for German, Russian and Spanish. <3
Fantastic point and click game!
- 20,00 kr
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 March 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Killmonday Games AB
- © 2012 Killmonday Games HB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.