Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Updated monthly with improved data.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• It works in a variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
• It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• It saves data on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
• User itinerary is organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Visible object set could be customized.
• 11 different map languages are supported.
• Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download an offline map with you. Rome, Italy? Just 16Mb. Paris, France? Just 67Mb. Barcelona, Spain? 197Mb. Amsterdam, Netherlands? 261Mb. London, UK? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Offline navigation works better for bicycle and walk routes.
Minor fixes and improvements.
Betyg och recensioner
I previously used another popular app that did almost the same, but Galileo has replaced it. It doesnt have all the bells and whistles but what it does, it does perfect.
You can easily group different poi points in categories and make show or hide them. Its easy to add your own map source.
Now we only wait for routing.
This app just keeps getting better and better. My no1 map app. Thanks for all your work
Excelent offline gps app
This is one of my favourite ios apps, i use it for both for outdoors and city.
I dont give it 5 starts just because it doesnt include route planning(city maps)(navigation is not needed, just plan route).
If they add that funcionality, it becomes the bes gps app ever
- Evgen Bodunov
- 82.3 MB
- Kräver iOS 9.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- engelska, finska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, nederländska, polska, ryska, spanska, tjeckiska, tyska, ukrainska, ungerska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- Den här appen kan använda din plats även när den inte är öppen, vilket kan minska batteritiden.
- © 2018 Evgen Bodunov
- 40,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.