Turn your MPEG-4 movies into sleek animated GIF's in no time. GIF'ted will analyze your source movie's colors to make the best looking GIF's ever. Or use a classic palette, for example from Gameboy or SNES, for wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs.
- Create beautiful animated GIF's from your MPEG-4 movies, (mp4, m4v, mov).
- Adaptive 8-bit color palette export for the smoothest result.
- Set the maximum number of palette colors to opimize file size.
- Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results.
- Trim beginning and end of time.
- Crop from several presets and in freeform.
- Supports looping or non-looping output.
- Share the output GIF directly from the export sheet.
- Works great with Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave.
- Written in Swift 4 for the snappiest feeling.
If you find a bug or need support just use the built-in Feedback feature in the app.
PS! The free version works like the paid version but it will render a watermark on the exported GIF.
- Ready for macOS Mojave and Dark Mode.
- FFmpeg updated to the 4.0 "Wu" release.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.