What does your pulse look like? Not just the number of beats it does per minute (i.e. the heart rate), but how does it behave? HEARTshape will let you see your heart in a whole new light!
HEARTshape measures your heart rate using your iPhone camera and flash. No need for a dedicated heart rate monitor!
HEARTshape gives you the possibility to see how blood flows through your finger with every heartbeat. How your heart rate changes - not minute by minute, but heartbeat by heartbeat. Changes to your heart rate will be displayed in an instant - with every new pulse!
HEARTshape will also show you how your heartbeats are distributed so that you can clearly see every time your heart skips a beat.
You should also take the opportunity to compare your heart rate to the general population. How does your resting heart rate measure up?
- Optical measurement of blood flow and detection of heartbeats using the built-in camera.
- Measurement of heart rate (beats per minute).
- Trend graph that shows how your heart rate changes with every heartbeat.
- Shows the variation of the beat to beat interval in realtime, i.e. the heart rate for each and every heartbeat.
- HealthKit integration to show you how your heart rate has changed over a longer period of time (enable in settings).
This app is intended for recreational use. It is not intended for medical diagnoses or similar purposes. The contents is not to be seen as medical advice. If you need medical consultation, we advice you to see a doctor.
It's now possible to filter measurements based on activity type on the history screen.
Improved device support.
Bugfixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Remove the ad please!
The best HR-app!
This is by far the best app for HR that I have tried.
- Unbad Apps Stockholm HB
- 85.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Unbad Apps Stockholm HB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.