Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" subscription, which provides additional reporting options, web access and sync for $7.99 per month.
If you purchase an "Hours Pro" subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription, including turning auto-renewal off, by going to your Account Settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Your account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
- Fix crash when notification are turned on and running on iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Provade denna timern ett tag sedan, men då hade de inte stöd för veckors något på måndag. Nu är det åtgärdat, och veckan starta på måndag 👍😄
Den här är timern är mycket smidig, och den bästa på marknaden för att snabbt åtgärda fel eller fylla på luckor, en sak som alltid störde mig väldigt mycket med andra timer!
We're so glad to hear that you're back and enjoying all of the improvements we've made! We work our hardest everyday to make sure that Hours is the best possible time tracking app it can be. Thanks for taking the time to let us know our efforts have been noticed!
Startar man en timer på telefonen, startas den inte på klockan. Startar man den på klockan, startar den ibland på telefonen också, bara för att senare stänga av sig på klockan. Stänger man av en timer på telefonen, fortsätter den ändå på klockan.
(Edit: Den senaste uppdatering tog helt bort synkronisering med klockan, så nu är Watch-appen helt oanvändbar.)
När man väl lärt sig gå runt buggarna går den att använda, men knappast värt nästan 1000 kr/år.
The watch app now syncs directly to the cloud which greatly improves reliability and speed. Note that syncing to the cloud and across multiple devices (including watch) is only available during the free trial period and for paid versions. If you have an Hours Pro subscription and are still experiencing these issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team (support@hours timetracking.com).
Rate nagging too early
I just started my second day of using Hours, and it nagged me to rate it in the app store for the second time. I find that really annoying, how would I know after barely using it yet?
I do mostly like it so far, except maybe that I find the concepts of timers, projects and clients a little bit too complex; the experience for just getting started with a first timer should be smoother.
The notifications seem very well thought out.
- After writing the above and rating the app a 3, the nagging continues. Lowered to 2, considering uninstalling. Sorry.
We apologize for the multiple review prompts. The good news is that Apple only allows three per year, so you should be prompt free for a while! If you have any questions about getting your timers set up in the most efficient way possible, our support team (email@example.com) would be glad to provide you with some more information about that!
- Hours, LLC
- 56.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hours, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription 85,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.