Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" subscription, which provides additional reporting options, web access and sync for $7.99 per month.
If you purchase an "Hours Pro" subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription, including turning auto-renewal off, by going to your Account Settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Your account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
- Support for new watch faces on watchOS 5 and Apple Watch Series 4
- Enable "Copy link to web report" (in reports) even if Apple mail is not setup
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
You have to by it to try it with the Watch.
looks fine on the phone, but i want to try it with the watch to and want to se how it works.
Developer Response ,
While the ability to sync between the Watch and other platforms is a Pro feature, you can also test out the awesome features while on the thirty-day free trial of Hours. If haven't taken advantage of that already, please feel free to signup!
The app is not perfect. But it lets me track time with different categories when needed, edit or even add time to a day if I forget to start it. It also has the ability, even with the free version, to see the total for a week/month/year.
The only issues I have so far are minor interface things that are easily overcome once you learn what to tap when; but it could be slightly more intuitive.
Developer Response ,
We think that Hours is perfect for tracking and managing your time and we're glad to see that you agree. Happy time tracking!
Works, with buggs though
Simply put, you get what you pay for.
The data export (from both latest iOS and web) has bugs.
1) it doesn’t not handle local chars like Swedish åäö. You get ugly chars instead, when you open the csv-file in excel.
2) the separation is not well defined, so you really have to work with the file after export. A lot of manual work need to be done.
So great interface but messy behind.
Developer Response ,
Our team greatly appreciates when our users let us know about any issues are experiencing and want to thank you for letting us know about yours. If you ever have any other feedback, don't hesitate to contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Hours, LLC
- 56.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hours, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro 85,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.