Pixelmator Photo is a photo editor unlike any other. It features a collection of nondestructive, desktop-class color adjustments. A set of gorgeous presets inspired by analog photography. A magical Repair tool to remove unwanted objects. Full support for editing RAW images. Artificial intelligence that automatically improves photos like a pro photographer. And it's designed exclusively for iPad, bringing the most native and intuitive editing experience imaginable.
Powerful tools for improving your photos
• Edit photos using a collection of advanced, nondestructive color adjustments, specially designed to preserve detail and naturally improve photos.
• Take advantage of full RAW support to edit high-resolution RAW photos from your DSLR camera or iPhone.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using the incredible Repair tool.
• Crop, straighten, and correct perspective with an easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Use groundbreaking machine learning to automatically enhance photos, adjust lighting, white balance, and colors, apply presets, and even improve the composition of your photos.
• Edit completely nondestructively, resetting changes made with any tool at any time you like without affecting other edits.
• Share edited photos back to your Photos library, export to a range of different formats, and easily share photos with others.
Desktop-class color adjustments
• Edit photos using a collection of powerful, desktop-class color adjustments.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment.
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation.
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights.
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustments.
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment.
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with incredible precision.
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images.
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment.
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos.
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look.
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment.
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make any photo stand out.
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Use ML Enhance, trained on 20 million professional photos, to improve your photos like a pro photographer.
• ML Enhance automatically takes care of all the subtle improvements that go into every great shot — white balance, exposure, shadow, and highlight detail — so you can focus on adding your own creative finishing touches.
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo Core ML algorithm.
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered ML Crop.
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Pixelmator Photo includes extensive collections of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects.
• Create and save your own custom presets.
• The Black & White presets are based on classic black & white analog films for creating authentic monochrome shots.
• The Cinematic presets emulate the orange and teal look, letting you quickly add striking color contrasts.
• The Classic Films and Modern Films preset groups are based on some of the best-known and popular analog films from the past and present, creating subtle and tasteful analog photography looks.
• Use presets in the Landscape, Urban, and Night collections to quickly enhance your nature photos, city photography, and night shots.
This one’s a minor, but important update. In our last update, we redesigned the color adjustments to improve their quality and lay the groundwork for some exciting new adjustments. But this introduced an issue that caused the app to quit unexpectedly on iOS 11 when using the color adjustments. This update fixes that issue.
P.S. The next update's going to be very cool, so keep an eye out for it!
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? We’d love to hear it at email@example.com!
Betyg och recensioner
Easy to use and good results
Wonderfully easy to use, and although the collection of tools is still limited, results are good. The filters are nicely implemented too, and not overdone as in many other apps. The first photo editing app I have enjoyed using on the iPad. Promising!
Just bought the app but I can’t find any tab for local adjustments. That’s really something I need when editing photos, so I would love if you would add that.
Not worth it
Im looking for an app to replace Lightroom with. This is not it. Pixelmator is extremely basic, and lacks many features. It lacks for example local adjustments, clarity slide, lens corrections, colour profiles, vignetting etc. There is a repair tool, but it is so bad its almost useless.
This app may be for those who dont want to spend time editing photos, and want to pay $5 for an auto adjustment button.
I want a refund.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
You are, of course, free to get a refund if you'd like. But some of the features you're looking for are already in development (Clarity, Lens Correction, Vignette) and others (local adjustments) are on the roadmap.
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 164.9 MB
- Foto och video
Kräver iOS 11.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPad Pro 12,9 tum, iPad Pro 12,9 tum Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7 tum), iPad Pro (9,7 tum) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (femte generationen), iPad (femte generationen) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9 tum) (andra generationen), iPad Pro (12,9 tum) (andra generationen) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5 tum), iPad Pro (10,5 tum) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (sjätte generationen), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (sjätte generationen), iPad Pro (11 tum), iPad Pro (11 tum) Wi-Fi + Cellular , iPad Pro (12,9 tum), iPad Pro (12,9 tum) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (femte generationen), iPad mini (femte generationen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (tredje generationen) och iPad Air (tredje generationen) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, portugisiska, ryska, spanska, traditionell kinesiska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 2019 Pixelmator Team
- 50,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.