Motion Math: Hungry Guppy
Från Motion Math
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
Your 3- to 7-year-old will learn numbers and basic addition with this delightful game. It's easy to play – simply drag bubbles together to add them, then feed it to your fish.
**Parents’ Choice Silver Award Winner**
Hungry Guppy is an interactive way for preschool and early elementary school children to build a strong concept of addition and to understand what numbers represent. For example, “●●●” and “3” have the same meaning.
“I've never seen my 3-year-old do any sort of math before...I assumed she wouldn't be ready for the kind of reasoning necessary for a math game. But no, she was clearly ready.” - Jessica, mother
Motion Math: Hungry Guppy features a fish who loves to eat numbers, with 15 total levels:
– In the Dots levels, young children who don't yet know numbers can practice addition. They'll learn, for example, that ● + ●● makes ●●●.
– In the Mixed levels, kids will learn number symbols. For example, ●●● and 3 have the same meaning.
– In the Numbers levels, learners can practice adding numbers up to 5, seeing the different ways to make a sum.
– Fun graphics, music, and customizable colors make Hungry Guppy an experience children will enjoy for hours.
Motion Math is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended ages: 3-7, parents
Categories: Games, Math, Addition, Counting, Early Learning, Numbers, Special Needs
Common Core Math Standards:
• K.CC.2., K.CC.4., K.CC.6-7., K.OA.1-5.
• 1.OA.2., 1.OA.7-8.
Nyheter i version 1.5
Compatible with iOS 7
If you like the Hungry Guppy, please take a minute to write a review - it really helps!
- 39,00 kr
- Kategori: Utbildning
- Uppdaterad: 26 sep 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Storlek: 25.5 MB
- Språk: engelska
- Utvecklare: Motion Math
- © Motion Math 2012
Kompatibilitet: Kräver iOS 6.1 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch. Appen är optimerad för iPhone 5.