Log Cabin is an easy to use tracker that lets you focus on what’s important, to get things done.
There are dozens of time trackers for Mac, but most of them are missing important key features like the ability to comment on tracked time, and a pause-button. Often the existing editing choices are made way too complicated. We want to change this.
- A super simple time tracker that you can start, stop and pause (like a punch-clock!)
- Keep track on the hours you spent using our daily goal progress indicator
- User-friendly project management with the ability to hide old projects
- View and edit your tracked time for a specific date or week
- Tracked time are managed through a user-friendly calendar interface
- The ability to comment on your tracked time
- Export your time as either PDF, CSV or Markdown with formatting options
- Exclusively designed for Mac OS X
We built this app to make our lives easier, we hope it will make yours too.
- New: Added the comment window (cmd+4) that lets you write comments while the timer is running
- Bugfix: Solved issue where projects with the same name cause selection problems (thanks Jennifer!)
- Bugfix: Comments are now kept in memory if done are not pressed in archive popover (thanks Eric!)
Betyg och recensioner
Decent, but would be better if you could access it from the toolbar instead of having to have it in the dock all the time.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.