Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find the best places to eat in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Free of charge, MICHELIN Restaurants offers you all the best restaurants unearthed by anonymous MICHELIN guide inspectors from the new NORDIC guide 2016.
From lively bistros to starred restaurants, there is fine dining for all tastes and budgets.
You can directly book a table with free online booking or call the restaurants.
Search for the restaurant to match your needs:
• by country, town, address or nearby location
• by price
• by type of cuisine
• by restaurant name
• by MICHELIN rating (starred restaurants, Bib Gourmand)
• by facilities and services (outdoor dining, late dining…)
For each restaurant, there is the MICHELIN guide inspector point of view, user reviews and price details to help you make your choice.
You can also check the route and get directions from your current location.
Share your dining experience with our foodie community!
By subscribing to My MICHELIN Account you can:
• Give your reviews on the restaurants that you’ve tested
• Share your best restaurant dish photos
• Develop your own address book with your favourites
What's New in Version 1.2
Content update with the restaurants selection of the Nordic MICHELIN guide 2016.
NEW: free online booking available for a part of the restaurants! No registration required.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 24 February 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: ViaMichelin
- © Michelin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.