Monster Anatomy HD - Lower Limb
Från Monster Minds Media SAS
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
Monster Anatomy HD - Lower Limb is an interactive lower limb radiology atlas presented at the 2009 Radiological Society of North America annual meeting.
The application was developed in the Medical Imaging Department of the University Hospital Center of Nancy, France, under the supervision of Professor Alain Blum.
This application is designed for healthcare professionals (Radiologists, General Practitioners, Orthopedists, Surgeons, Physiotherapists among others) as well for students, as a reference and learning tool. It contains 384 contiguous MR slices (4-5 mm thickness) in the three anatomical planes.
- Intuitive navigation with multiple shortcuts.
- Fluid display of images in the three anatomical planes.
- 3D Image volume (VR) allows precise location of slice position.
- Over 500 different labels in accordance with the “Terminologia Anatomica" and current literature references. - Over 10.000 tags.
- The five different display modes available (bones, joints, muscles, blood vessels and nerves) facilitates label visualization.
- High image quality with a zooming tool.
Once the application is installed no network connection is necessary.
NB : Monster Anatomy is designed for trained healthcare professionals. This application is not intended as a substitute of patient/healthcare provider interaction or as a replacement of professional judgment.
Nyheter i version 2.1
- Universal App
- New code
- New design
- Possibility to change the language in the application
- 179,00 kr
- Kategori: Medicin
- Uppdaterad: 8 jun 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Storlek: 58.6 MB
- Språk: Förenklad kinesiska, engelska, franska, japanska, spanska, tyska
- Utvecklare: Monster Minds Media SAS
- © 2010 Monster Minds Media
Kompatibilitet: Kräver iOS 5.1 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.