Av Many Tricks
Öppna Mac App Store när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
Nyheter i version 3.2.6
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would misbehave while a display was zoomed.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would interfere with customizing a standard window toolbar.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would occasionally reduce other apps' responsiveness while interacting with those apps' menus.
- 109,00 kr
- Kategori: Verktyg
- Uppdaterad: 3 nov 2016
- Version: 3.2.6
- Storlek: 3.9 MB
- Språk: engelska
- Utvecklare: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2016 Many Tricks
Kompatibilitet: OS X 10.7 eller senare, 64-bitars processor