Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
• Zoom button tooltips now properly reflect their alternate state.
• The custom Touch Bar Escape key is disabled in macOS 10.12, as it seems to cause crashes there.
• Worked around an issue that prevented Moom from working with Electron-4-based apps.
Betyg och recensioner
Used for years it helps me maximise screen usage.
Works very well
On a small screen Moom helps me get windows aligned perfectly.
If you have a MacBook - just go and get it from the App store!
Nice app but will make other apps crash
When Moom is activated you might find that other apps crash. This doesn’t affect every other app, but trying to edit titles in iMovie with Moom active made it crash for me and I have other apps that crash when you do menu selections.
Other than that the app is super useful, but it is a bit painful having to quit Moom now and then.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.