Stream games from your NVIDIA GameStream-compatible PC on your home network or over the Internet with Moonlight. Use your touchscreen or an iOS-compatible (MFi) gamepad to play your PC games on your iOS device.
Simply install NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) on your compatible PC, make sure GameStream is enabled in GFE's SHIELD settings page, and you're ready to stream!
• Open-source and completely free
• Up to 1080p 60 FPS with bitrate options up to 50 Mbps
• Streams games purchased from any game store
• Play over the Internet or LTE with port forwarding
• Wake-on-LAN to remotely wake your PC for streaming
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• Windows 7 or newer
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600-1000 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series and non-NVIDIA GPUs not supported)
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or later
• Ethernet connection from PC to router highly recommended
• 5 GHz WiFi is highly recommended
• A physical gamepad is recommended for faster paced games
• At least 5 Mbps upload speed for Internet/LTE streaming
If you have any trouble, click our support link for help or look for the help links within Moonlight.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the support link at the bottom of the app description.
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-ios
All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
• Added a grace period to acknowledge Low Battery alerts or use Control Center without terminating the connection
• Fixed "name resolution error 8" when attempting to stream in some configurations
• Fixed RTSP handshake error when reconnecting quickly
Betyg och recensioner
A lot of people seem to be leaving bad reviews because they cant get it to work. If you are having problems, remember that this app hooks into nVidia game streaming and needs a portforward, geForce experience and a compatible graphics card. You can find most of this info on the nVidia website.
Feature request for controllers
Instead of visible onscreen L3, R3, start and select buttons. Use invisible zones on the whole screen. Down left part of the screen for L3. Down right R3. Up left for select. Up right for start.
Holding the pause button + L1/R1 = L3/R3.
And pause button + X/Y = select/start
An excellent app for games on the go
I really love this app since it enables me to play older (mainly mouse controlled) pc-games on my iPad. It can take some trial and error to determine what your connection can handle in terms of settings, but if you start low and work up it usually works.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.