This app provides single sign-on to thousands of cloud applications using a single user account. You may already use the My Apps page to access the apps that you need at work or school if your organization uses Azure Active Directory. My Apps for iOS allows you to access those same apps from your iOS devices.
To use this app within your organization, contact your system administrator. Please note that personal Microsoft accounts (such as Live, Outlook, Hotmail, etc) are not supported.
Microsoft, Azure, Active Directory, SSO, single sign on, cloud, access, identity, myapps, my apps
- Update back, forward, and refresh icons in navigation toolbar
- Update app icon and add support for higher resolution screens
Ratings and Reviews
The app works .. It does what it should. Nothing more.
Would be nice with retina support since now the app looks really bad.
Even more i would like to have touch-id support for the ios devices. To enter email adress and password is hell. Specially since not even the email gets saved to next time.
I understand not many users are using this since azure applications are quite new so please listen to this comment and start working on this.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 533.5 KB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.