MyIndicators is a tool for self care in collaboration.
The perfect tool to the Quantified Self movement.
MyIndicators engages and motivates you to behavioural change and to live a better life by collecting data into your personal indicators, share and discuss with caregivers, family or friends.
1. Start out with a premade indicator, or adjust the design to your personal needs.
2. Collect data, get motivated and engaged with direct feedback.
3. Analyze visualizations, make evidence based decisions and take a better next step.
4. Once you have the answers from your analysis, you certainly have further questions and additional aspects that you would like to include in your indicator.
Redesign, publish a new version, analyze and take an even better next step.
How can MyIndicators be used...some examples:
* Track your lifestyle and behavioural change
* Get motivated in your rehabilitation and reconciliation
* Collaborate with friends and family to achieve common goals
* Visualize your data
* Tailor made indicators for your specific situation
* And much more...Welcome to MyIndicators world!
Enhanced user experience and additional visualization features and some bug fixes.
- Bug fixes
- Column charts with multiple dataseries
- Confirmation dialog when reporting
- Possibility to initiate visualizations from confirmation dialog
- Stay logged in
Ratings and Reviews
A useful self-care app
This app motivated me to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I used it to track my eating habit and to be more active in my daily life.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.