The Nintendo Switch Online app is designed to help enhance your online gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch™. With this app, you can check game-specific services, invite friends to play with you via social networks and use voice chat while gaming.
◆ Do you play Splatoon 2? If so, you can make use of the dedicated SplatNet 2 service!
You can use SplatNet 2 to check all sorts of vital battle-related information, including details about stages, ranking, stats and more! You can also check your clear rate and the total turf you inked in battle.
◆ Inviting friends via social networks
You can invite friends to play with you in supported games via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Of course, you can invite your Nintendo Switch friends, too!
◆ Using voice chat while gaming
You can enjoy voice chat in different ways depending on the type of game you're playing. Chat with everyone in your room or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head!
*In order to use these services, Nintendo Switch software that supports this app is required. Currently, the only software that supports this app is Splatoon 2.
● You can try this app for free until the launch of the full, paid version of the Nintendo Switch Online membership service in 2018.
● Following the full release of the service, a paid membership will be required to continue using this app. You will also need to update the app.
● A Nintendo Switch console and supported software are required to use the service.
● You must have a Nintendo Account for ages 13 and up in order to use the service.
● In addition to Nintendo Switch friends, this app can also match you with acquaintances from social networks.
● Permanent internet connection required for use.
Implemented bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Where is the support???
Nothing new since last summer. And the app was just pure crap to begin with.
It clearly said 12+, and i am 12+. But when i get into the app and sign in it says 13+.
I Will give this app more stars later when i can use it.
Can’t even log in to my account!
Idk if this happens to anyone else or if I’m doing something wrong(which I clearly don’t if I’ve spent 2 HOURS trying to log in!) I wanted to get this stupid app to check in on my gear and buy some things in splatoon 2. But it just won’t let me log in for some reason. Tried logging in via my Nintendo account but it always said I couldn’t log in from a phone or pc device. Which doesn’t make literal sense if you want to get into your account for an app that is meant for it all! I’ve tried to log in for over 2 hours but I eventually gave up. I’m not THAT lazy to just take my switch into my hands and hear pearl and marina pladder around for some seconds. But I can’t take my switch with me EVERYWHERE I go! Without internet it’s pretty much useless in splatoon 2 when the shop owner kicks you out for not having internet. I just want to quickly check things once in a while. But I guess that’s freakin impossible for me.
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 102.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.