With over five years in the App Store, Notion is a best-selling music notation app for iPad and iPhone. Notion has been featured in various Apple campaigns including the 2014 YourVerse television commercials and has won several awards, most recently a prestigious music industry NAMM TEC Award for Best Smartphone/Tablet App.
Notion is a notation editor and playback tool for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, (any iOS8 compatible device) giving you the convenience of an easy-to-use music creation tool right at your fingertips—and you can sync your music files across multiple devices! With a user-friendly interface and simple interactive piano keyboard, fretboard, and drum pad, and even optional handwriting recognition, Notion makes it easy to get started composing your music. And, with Notion's abundance of advanced functions you can take your most basic ideas to an entirely new level right on your iOS device or share with Notion 6 for Mac or Windows.
You can also hear your music performed with the most realistic playback possible, using real audio samples performed by The London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios. Notion comes bundled with piano and orchestral samples as well as popular instruments such as guitar, bass, and much more. The initial app download contains piano - you can then manage which of the bundled sounds to have on your device, or keep in the cloud, just tap on Sounds. Once you have the sounds, you can create the perfect balance using the full-featured multi-track mixer with effects.
Once you are happy with your creation you can share the Notion file, or MIDI, MusicXML, PDF or audio files. Share files with other apps on your device, or with AirDrop using the Send To.. feature. Print via AirPrint, e-mail from the app, or send the audio directly to your SoundCloud account. You can automatically sync your scores across devices, and with Notion 6 for Windows and Mac, by using iCloud and Dropbox.
- Handwriting in-app purchase for iPad now available
- Enter, edit, and playback notation, tab, or both
- Notion widget available to open a quick score, or recent scores
- Orchestral samples by The London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios.
- Piano, keyboards, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass
- MIDI step-time entry with your favorite MIDI device or MIDI Bluetooth device
- Record real-time MIDI input into your score.
- Audition Mode: Use the on-screen virtual instruments to hear sounds before entering them into your score.
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Support for retina display
- Native 64-bit support
- Option to tap in notes with finger or stylus
- Interactive piano keyboard, 24-fret guitar fretboard and drumpad for step, and realtime, entry
- Quick and simple selection palette
- Distortion and reverb effects
- Full audio mixer
- Full range of orchestral functions and articulations including: Staccato, Flutter tongues, Trills, Vibrato, and much more…
- Full range of guitar functions and articulations including: bends, vibrato, slides, hammer on, pull off, mutes, whammy bar techniques, bass slap, harmonics, and more…
- Drag score items such as dynamics
- Switch Instruments
- Insert text
- Rehearsal Marks
- Chord Symbols and Diagrams
- Rhythm Slashes
- Cross staff beaming for grand staff instruments
- Continuous and Page View
- Quick “Undo” and “Redo” functions
- Chord and melody modes
- Easy delete and erase capabilities
- Enter and edit title and composer information
- Save as an audio file
- Import .notion, MIDI, MusicXML, GuitarPro 3-5 files
- Export/email .notion, PDF, MusicXML, .WAV, AAC or MIDI files
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox or iTunes File Sharing
- Print to AirPrint enabled printers
- Expand your bundled sound library with in-app purchases
- Help Files
- And much more…
Slur control points - now when a slur is selected, you can drag its control points to adjust the start and end points, its placement, and even the curve itself.
Fix not being able to import files from email or other apps
Fix issue introduced by iOS10.3 that meant the cursor would occasionally jump on note entry
Fix an issue that was occasionally resulting in notes not sounding during note entry until pressing play
Update remaining old font selection dialogs
Fix occasional crash when selecting/resizing text boxes
Fix not being able to drag text boxes
Betyg och recensioner
Great music writing tool!
I like Notion and uses it professionally almost every day. It's a very able and musical tool!
Easy to use. Fast, but not as fast as the desktop version. Stable. and good built in sounds. I dont miss a thing. The best thing is that i can start a song on my phone on the train and continue on my computer or ipad. Great for writing down ideas and also great for the really big orchesta stuff. Very flexible.
Uppdaterera min åsikt om Notion:
Efter senaste uppdateringen har programmet blivit riktigt stabilt & trevligt!
Flera funktioner har tillkommit. Ett bra notationsprogram har blivit mer fullvuxet! Ett måste för notskrivande iPad-användare!
Ännu ett notationsprogram har dyk upp till iPad.
Tyvärr har detta samma brist som Symphony Pro; instabilitet...
Annars har just Notion stor potential att bli riktigt vass för Sibelius eller Finale-användare i fält (eller på resa).
Notion har dessutom riktigt bra instrumentljud (många samplade i Abbey Road Studio i London).
Ordna till det instabila och kraschningsbenägna beteende på detta program och det kan bli en riktig killer-App!
När jag läser amerikanska & engelska AppStore-recensioner av Notion för iPad nämner ingen instabilitet som problem? Jag har en iPad 2 Wifi med iOS 5.01... Problemet kanske ligger i min iPad...?
- Notion Music, Inc.
- 223.6 MB
- Kräver iOS 8.2 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, spanska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
- 159,00 kr
- Köp inuti app
- Handwriting 85,00 kr
- All Sounds Bundle 319,00 kr
- Jazz Bass 10,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.