Nuclear Power Plants - Atomkraft
Av Michael Hoereth
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
Check out this ad-free map of nuclear power plants worldwide and get an idea of how many there are already.
The following arithmetic made me create this app:
Scientists keep claiming that a worst-case scenario will happen only every 10,000 years. Sounds acceptable? It is an estimate for one nuclear power plant - but there are about 400 worldwide. Fukushima could have been anticipated by doing this calculation: 1986 + (10,000 / 400) = 2011. Who can say now it has been unpredictable?
Accidents that were classified on the INES scale appear as colored circles. White = no events; up to dark red = catastrophy.
Each location provides information about
• start of operation, year of planned shutdown
• gross output
• in-depth information on mobile wikipedia page
• news (wikipedia page history)
• overview of recent wikipedia changes
• worst recorded event (INES scale)
• type of reactor
• circle with configurable radius can be drawn around each plant
Thanks to Chris, CCM and especially my brother Ralf for helping me compiling the data.
Nyheter i version 2.8
iOS 10 Bugfix
- Kategori: Utbildning
- Uppdaterad: 27 sep 2016
- Version: 2.8
- Storlek: 2.3 MB
- Språk: engelska, tyska
- Utvecklare: Michael Hoereth
- © 2011 Michael Höreth
Kompatibilitet: Kräver iOS 9.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.