One Drop Mobile is an award-winning app loaded with features to help you achieve great results!
“Just had my bloodwork done and my A1C has dropped from 5.9% to 5.6%, which puts me in normal range. I was at 6.1% before starting One Drop. I’m also at my lowest weight at 168 lbs. Yay!” - JL
“I’m very excited! My A1C went from 10.7% a little over 4 months ago to 5.7% today!” -CM
“Diabetes is so much less stressful with One Drop! THANK YOU!!!” - KE
App Store as a “Best New App,” TechCrunch, The Washington Post, CNN, Time Magazine, Fortune, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, YAHOO! Finance, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk, DiabetesMine, and more!
Since 2017, One Drop has published and presented 15 peer-reviewed studies, demonstrating the platform's effectiveness in lowering A1C in just a few weeks.
The One Drop platform also includes:
* A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that sends readings to the One Drop app.
* All the test strips you need, delivered direct to your door.
* Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in app settings.
FREE APP FEATURES
Personal Diabetes Assistant
* Personalized daily schedule delivered to you each day.
* Schedule reminders to help you stay on track.
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, activity, weight, blood pressure, and more — all in one place.
Insights & Advice
* AI-powered technology predicts your future blood sugar trends.
* Personalized recommendations on how to keep blood sugars in your target range.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Fitbit, Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Nike+, Strava, Qardio, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings, and more!
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS App
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, and activity using your Apple Watch.
* View your daily stats, including goal progress and in-range glucose readings.
World’s Largest Food Database
* Search library or scan barcodes to find foods.
* One Drop automatically calculates carbs and other nutrition data.
* Build and save favorite meals for future use.
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Daily, weekly, and monthly views show how close you are to reaching your goals!
* Swipe left on home screen (Insight tab) to see how often your blood sugars are in-range.
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates to match your pump.
* One Drop automatically logs and adds pump data to your daily insulin totals.
* Add temp basals from the home screen (Today tab).
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, and French.
* Region-specific food libraries available for: China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and many more!
* Join a worldwide community of people living and thriving with diabetes.
* Check out our Ambassadors — users like you who have volunteered to share all their data in real time.
* Visit the News tab for breaking diabetes news, recipes, and community data.
NEW! Blood Glucose Tags: Add pre-meal, post-meal or fasting tag to any blood glucose reading. Select a tag before saving a manual BG entry, Bluetooth meter import or scheduled BG reminder. Saved tags appear in the Insight tab, next to the corresponding blood glucose value.
View Missed Reminders: Visit the Today tab and tap Missed Reminders in upper right to view reminders you forgot to confirm yesterday, and up to 7 days ago.
Confirm Missed Reminders: Tap checkbox next to the reminder you want to confirm, then save. Medications can be confirmed individually; or confirm multiple by tapping “more confirmed meds.”
Clear Missed Reminders: Tap edit in upper right, then individually select reminders or select all. Tap trash can icon to confirm and permanently delete selected reminders.
Health Tiles: Visit the Insight tab and swipe right on the top, daily progress banner. Tap edit button to view a list of your current Health Tiles and other available titles. We will release additional tiles soon!
Add/Edit Health Tiles: To add a tile, tap the green “+” or drag and drop into My Health Tiles section. Reorder your health tiles in any configuration and add as many as you want to My Health Tiles.
Remove Health Tiles: Tap the red “-” to move tile back down into More Health Titles section. Once moved, this tile will not appear in your daily progress banner.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback. We make changes based on what you write in, so please let us know what you think! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
The app crashes , and the watch face is too sensitive on WatchOS.
I can't log my values now so very disappointed this happened I really liked the app and now I can't get the data bcs of this
nöjd och glad
Lätt att lära sig och lätt att få en överblick av blodsocker nivåerna.
- Informed Data Systems, Inc
- 117.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.