Do you want to know your ONE REP MAX?
Ever wonder what the weight is for your ONE MAX REP benchpress?
This is the app to get that knowledge!
This app uses coefficients from the formula know as the most accurate for real lifters.
( Of course it's possible to use your own coefficients if you have an formula that you think it's the best one. )
The goal for this app is to have good functionality that helps you with the calculation, instead of having a fancy interface or some odd extra functions that are less useful.
OneRM is all you need to calculate your one rep max as quick and easy as possible and then save the result.
Important for all people that need to save results and view your progress for more than one exercise:
You save the result together with a date and an exercise name.
* Calculates 1RM with coefficients from the most accurate formula used by real lifters.
* Calculates the values for 95% to 50% in step of 5%.
* Calculates the values for 2RM to 15RM.
* Use own coefficients for the calculation if not satisfied with default coefficients.
* Possibility to save calculated values together with a date and an exercise name.
Even if the formula used is as known as the most accurate as possible, the values are calculated, which means that it can differs from your real measured 1RM. Therefore the values shall ONLY be used as a help to estimate the weight used in training. Always use a spotter when trying 1RM for real and be sure to start lower than your limits.
Adapted and verified for iOS 11.
- Fors Brunns Konsult AB
- 1.3 MB
- Hälsa och motion
- Kräver iOS 10.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 2008-2017 Fors Brunns Konsult AB
- 10,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.