Av Miridia Technology, Inc.
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
This is the old version - Version 3 Now Available!
Acupuncture Mastery Software
"Just wanted to thank you and your team for your outstanding customer service! I was so impressed with the speed at which you responded to my initial grumpy email and how helpful you and your team have been in helping me to get the app re-installed."
--Louisa Leiserach, Satisfied Customer
"Just wanted to let you know I really like the points program. I am a student in TCM and purchased my iPod because of program like this. I have had this program for 4 weeks and have found it to be an extremely useful study tool. The point pictures are very good and I like the quiz mode very much. I also like that I can add notes specific to my program."
-- Shauna Mullinix, Satisfied Customer
Points was the first Acupuncture Point reference in iTunes, and is still the most complete and professional acupuncture reference for students and practitioners alike.
Check out these exclusive features you won't find in any other app:
* Real human photographic illustrations--not charts
* Needling information included for every point
* Quiz mode helps you master every point quickly—quiz yourself on a single channel, the entire body, or design your own custom quiz.
* Move point by point up or down the meridian with a quick flick
* Powerful interface takes you right to the specific point you want
* All pictures and text are optimized for your screen—large enough to see and read without zooming (of course you can zoom if you want to as well!)
We’ve all been there--working a busy practice day, helping lots of patients, and feeling great...when suddenly it hits. Call it mental block, blank-screen syndrome, or a brain cramp. No matter how you say it, the result is the same.
You need information and you need it now.
Maybe it’s a point you don’t use very often; maybe you just need to verify a location. Whatever it is, you don’t have time to dive for a book.
That’s where Points comes in.
Whether you’re working in a busy practice or preparing for your boards, Points is the fastest, most convenient and most powerful TCM Acupuncture reference ever to fit in your pocket.
* Eliminate guesswork with complete information about all 361 numbered points, as well as 40 extra named points
* Practice confidently with locations, attributes, functions, cautions, and needling instructions for every point right at your fingertips
* Locate each point precisely with "zoomable" photographic illustrations and complete anatomic descriptions (just stretch to zoom in, pinch to zoom out)
* Expand your knowledge with Chinese and English names for every point
* Quickly locate the information you need by point number or "flicking" flip chart - just flick left or right to move from point to point.
* Perfect your knowledge with the randomized quiz feature: Quiz by picture or printed description. Got 5 minutes to kill before a meeting? Between patients? Pump up your acupuncture knowledge with a quick quiz!
* Simple, clean interface keeps the clutter away and allows you to focus on your personal mastery of the acupuncture points.
Of course, you could get the same information in a big, fat, clunky textbook. Or you can step up to the speed and ease of Points--your always-available, always-convenient source for acupuncture knowledge--right in your pocket.
Nyheter i version 1.8
Final version of Points App
Revised and updated for iOS 8+
Version 3 Now Available in the App Store:
- 1.095,00 kr
- Kategori: Medicin
- Uppdaterad: 12 dec 2016
- Version: 1.8
- Storlek: 31.4 MB
- Språk: engelska
- Utvecklare: Miridia Technology, Inc.
- © 2008 Miridia Technology, Inc.
Kompatibilitet: Kräver iOS 8.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.