Från Salt Group
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
Salt mSign is a 'connected' mobile token enabling advanced authentication flows to achieve higher assurance levels through the concurrent use of the Internet and mobile network channels as core elements of multi-factor authentication.
As a connected token, Salt mSign is capable of receiving payload information from the Internet channel containing details of the authentication request; Salt mSign provides cryptographic based Signature Code responses to these authentication requests.
Salt mSign requires you to register your App. Please contact Salt Group for registration information.
Salt mSign features include:
- Rich Content and free form payload information
- WYSIWYS (What You See Is What You Sign)
- Inclusion of supplementary user input
- Signature code may be returned via the mobile network
- Support for multiple signatories
- Issuer configurable profiles including PIN length, PIN retry thresholds, weak PINs, token display timeouts, Signature Code lengths, language support, issuer branding
- Re-deployable in the field, anywhere in the world
- Full browser independence
- Familiar user interface
Nyheter i version 188.8.131.52011
Introducing Figaro and secure QR code support for offline delivery of payload information: using the device camera to scan Figaro/QR codes that contain payload information for offline signing.
Enhanced Rich Content delivery of large payloads including capacity for data formatting and payload content consisting of graphics images.
Streamlined and simplified Salt mSign app registration model.
Support for Public Key cryptography: Salt mSign now supports the use of asymmetric keys in signing.
- Kategori: Näringsliv
- Uppdaterad: 11 jul 2016
- Version: 184.108.40.206011
- Storlek: 3.0 MB
- Språk: engelska
- Utvecklare: Salt Group
- © 2015 Salt Group Pty Ltd
Kompatibilitet: Kräver iOS 6.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.