Typewriter. Corkboard. Scrapbook. Scrivener combines all the writing tools you need to craft your first draft, from nascent notion to final full stop.
“The biggest software advance for writers since the word processor.”
- Best-selling novelist Michael Marshall Smith
GROW YOUR MANUSCRIPT YOUR WAY
Tailor-made for creating long manuscripts, Scrivener lets you break up your writing into sections as small or large as you like. At its heart is a simple ring-binder metaphor—gather material and switch between writing, notes and research with ease. Got a great idea but don’t know where it fits? Compose your text in any order you want—write when inspiration strikes and find its place later.
SEE THE FOREST *OR* THE TREES
Whether you plan or plunge, Scrivener works your way: hammer out every last detail before typing a word, or carve out a draft and restructure later. Or do a bit of both. All text sections in Scrivener are integrated with an easy-to-use project outline, so working with an overview of your manuscript is only ever a click away, and turning Chapter Four into Chapter One is as simple as drag and drop.
RESEARCH WITHIN REACH
Need to refer to research? In Scrivener, your background material is always at hand, and you can open it right alongside what you’re working on. Write a description based on a photograph. Transcribe an interview. Or check for consistency against an earlier chapter.
GETTING IT OUT THERE
Once you’re ready to share your work with the world, turn your manuscript into a beautiful ebook or PDF, export to Word, or simply print it out. You can even share using different formatting, so that you can write in your favorite font and still keep your editor happy.
Scrivener’s users include best-selling novelists, screenwriters, students, academics, lawyers, journalists and translators. It won’t tell you how to write—it just provides everything you need to start writing and keep writing.
• Project templates for novels, scripts, essays and more
• Import many different types of file
• Easily split imported text into separate sections
• Familiar writing and formatting tools
• Easily switch between working on small sections, chapters and the whole manuscript
• Styles support
• Distraction-free full-screen mode
• Scriptwriting mode for screenplays, stage plays, comic scripts and more
• Live word count
• Mark up text with comments
• Footnote support
• Keep “snapshots” of older versions of your writing
• Name generator
• MathType support
• Set writing targets
• Track your writing history
• Automatic backups
Find Your Structure
• Write in any order and reorganize later
• Assign a synopsis to any section, then work with an overview of your manuscript in the outliner
• Plot your ideas using the corkboard
• Track different threads using labels
• Fast project-wide search
• Apply custom icons to your sections
• Use document templates for new sections (e.g. character sheets in novels)
Refer to Research
• Import research—images, web pages, PDF files and more
• View research files or other sections alongside your writing
• Transcribe audio files
Get it Out There
• Compile to a single document for sharing or printing
• Export to Word
• Print or create PDF files
• Create Epub and Kindle files
• Export to Final Draft
• Supports MultiMarkdown and LaTeX export
• Convert rich text to Markdown
• Sync with our iOS version (available separately)
Introduction and Tutorial Videos:
We have a whole heap of testimonials from published authors—see our testimonials page at http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener/testimonials to read what they have to say.
• Added options to reduce exported file sizes by resampling and resizing images.
• A new “Add printer marks” option for PDF causes trim marks to be drawn. Bleed settings are now available for the cover image.
• Ebook tables are now more flexible.
• You can now assign Keep with Next to Section Layout prefixes and suffixes.
COPY TO PROJECT
• Added “Copy to Project” to the “Documents” menu as well as to the binder, corkboard and outliner contextual menus. This makes it easier to copy documents to another project without having to drag and drop.
• “Copy to ‘project.scriv’ Again” also appears in these menus if you have copied any documents to another project during the session, and uses the keyboard shortcut Shift-Opt-Cmd-C. (Note that this shortcut was previously used by “Copy without Comments and Footnotes”.)
• A new “Find Duplicates” option has been added to Project Search. When ticked, the search results show only documents whose text (or whichever part of the content is marked for search) appears more than once in the project.
• Many other enhancements and bug fixes.
Betyg och recensioner
Som Lightroom för texter
Har använt Scrivener i många år. Bästa funktionen är att programmet är som ett Lightroom för texter, spara, organisera och redigera i ett och samma gränssnitt. Oslagbart.
Language is an issue
There is absolutely no correction if you write in another language than English. Otherwise, great tool.
The best tool for writers
Superb tool for writers, no matter if you're an aspiring writer or already published. It really is invaluable help for me whit my writing.
- Literature & Latte Ltd
- 107.5 MB
macOS 10.12 eller senare, 64-bitars processor
svenska, engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, portugisiska, spanska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © Literature & Latte Ltd
- 469,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.