The game that improves your rhythm by challenging you to play Steve Reich’s groundbreaking work Clapping Music – a piece of music performed entirely by clapping. Tap in time with the constantly shifting pattern, and progress through all of the variations. If you slip up or your accuracy falls too low, it’s game over.
“Maddeningly addictive” – The New York Times
“Might be the toughest rhythm action game since Rock Band” – FACT
“Brilliant – and infuriatingly addictive” – The Guardian
“Clapping Music is Rock Band with better music (yeah, I said it)” – Kill Screen
• Improve your sense of rhythm by playing Clapping Music
• Play through three levels of difficulty – can you become good enough to perform?
• Hone your skills in Practice Mode
• Find out more about Steve Reich and his work with interviews and performance footage
• A stunning design and interface that changes colour as you progress through the piece
• Completely free with no in-app purchases
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to rate it and leave a review.
Added support for iOS 12 and fixed an issue with the ordering of the clapping patterns - your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.