With SVT Språkplay you can watch SVT’s programs and get help to develop your Swedish language. This is the app for you who is a refugee, newly arrived or other immigrant to Sweden.
- Click words and expressions in closed captions and get language support to eighteen common immigrant languages.
- Read the closed captions separately with integrated language exercises
- Get recommended programs for you who are learning Swedish
- Get a list of your latest viewed programs for easy access and repetition
- Explore the Swedish vocabulary in a visual overview and follow the progress of your own Learning profile
- Connect or register a user account for back-up and synchronizing your Learning profile.
Enter your current Swedish language level (CEFR scale) in SVT Språkplay:
A1 (beginner) if you understand very common words and simple sentences
A2 (basic) if you can read short and simple texts
B1 (intermediate) if you can understand texts with everyday language
B2 (upper intermediate) if you can read texts about modern problems and different views
C1 (advanced) if you can understand long and complex texts with different styles
C2 (fluent) if you can understand all kinds of texts
If you don’t know any Swedish language yet then SVT Språkplay can be difficult to use.
SVT Språkplay today offers language support to English, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, Persian, Finnish, Greek, Kurdish, Serbian, Somali, Azeri, Ahmaric, Tigrinya and Pashto
For smart use of your mobile data allowance we recommend that you connect your mobile phone or tablet to a wireless network (wifi) when it is possible.
- Full GDPR compliance.
- Connection to the server is now secure HTTPS.
- Redesigned dictionary popup.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you 😃
Den bästa app! Tack så mycket👍👍👍
This is awesome
Thanks for this development, it will help learners a lot. It has a few bugs but I hope you’ll keep polishing it. Congrats for the good work.
Den bästa språkapp! Den är väldig bra! Jag älskar den!
- Sveriges Television AB
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Brainglass Data AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.