Tenuto is a collection of 24 highly-customizable exercises designed to enhance your musicality. From recognizing chords on a keyboard to identifying intervals by ear, it has an exercise for you. Tenuto also includes six musical calculators for accidentals, intervals, scales, chords, analysis symbols, and twelve-tone matrices.
A short description of the exercises and calculators follows. For a full list of all available customizations, visit the "Developer Website" link on this page or open http://tenuto.link/features/ in your web browser.
• Note Identification
• Key Signature Identification
• Interval Identification
• Scale Identification
• Chord Identification
Tap the button corresponding to the written staff line. For example: if shown a C, E, and G with a sharp; tap the "Augmented Triad" button.
• Note Construction
• Key Signature Construction
• Interval Construction
• Scale Construction
• Chord Construction
Construct the specified label by moving notes and/or adding accidentals. For example: if shown a C and an "Augmented 4th" label, move the second note to F and add a sharp.
• Keyboard Reverse Identification
Tap the piano key corresponding to the written note on the staff. While similar to Note Identification, this exercise uses a piano keyboard rather than note name buttons.
• Keyboard Note Identification
• Keyboard Interval Identification
• Keyboard Scale Identification
• Keyboard Chord Identification
Tap the button corresponding to the highlighted piano key(s). If the C and G keys are highlighted, tap the "P5" (Perfect 5th) button.
• Fretboard Note Identification
• Fretboard Interval Identification
• Fretboard Scale Identification
• Fretboard Chord Identification
Tap the button corresponding to the marked fretboard position(s). If the 2nd fret of the D string is marked, tap the "E" button.
• Keyboard Ear Training
• Note Ear Training
Listen to the played reference and question notes. Select the piano key or note button corresponding to the question note.
• Interval Ear Training
• Scale Ear Training
• Chord Ear Training
Tap the button corresponding to the played notes. If E and F are played, tap the "Minor 2nd" button.
• Accidental Calculator
Display the accidental for a note and key.
• Interval Calculator
Display the interval for a note, type, and key.
• Chord Calculator
Display the scale for a tonic and scale type.
• Chord Calculator
Display the chord for a note, type, and key.
• Analysis Calculator
Display the chord for a symbol and key.
• Matrix Calculator
Display the twelve-tone matrix for a specified tone row.
• Adds "Note Filter" customization to Note Identification, Note Construction, Reverse Keyboard Identification, and Fretboard Note Identification.
• Removes ‹Allow Basic› option from "Accidentals" customization (this functionality is superseded by the new Note Filter).
• Changes the behavior of answer button visibility in Note Identification. Visibility is now tied to the "Note Filter" customization. Previously, the top and bottom rows would be hidden when "Accidentals" was ‹Off› and "Key Signatures" was set to ‹No Accidentals›.
• Adds "Display Mode" to Interval Identification and Interval Construction, allowing the selection of melodic intervals.
• Adds ‹Letters (Fifths)› options to "Note Names" customization in Key Signature Identification.
• Replaces "Difficulty" in Fretboard Interval Identification with "Placement" and "Distance Limit". This allows finer-grain control over generated fretboard positions.
• Fixes an issue where "Labels" wouldn't appear in the Progress Report of fretboard exercises.
• Fixes an issue where Reveal Answer would unhide and highlight inactive buttons.
Betyg och recensioner
Very smooth interface. Includes all the exercise I want and has helped me learn the notes around the fretboard. A great investment for any guitar- or keyboard player, or anyone interested in music theory.
Great app but needs more...
Good quality app, but an update with more extensions to the chords(9s,11s,13s and 6s) and more modes of the other scales(harmonic and melodic minor) would make it perfect.
This app has taught me a lot about the fundamentals of music, using only simple 5 minute sessions each night. Keep up the good work!
- musictheory.net, LLC
- 13.2 MB
- Kräver iOS 9.3 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 2011-2018, musictheory.net, LLC
- 40,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.