The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling baby app is a personalized weekly calendar of your baby’s mental development that will keep you informed about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby.
THE BEST APP AROUND THE GLOBE
• Awarded Coolest App for Moms
• Awarded by Apple as top 10 ‘Best of the year 2016’ in Australia, UK, Netherlands, and a great number of other countries.
• Consumer Choice & Gold Award by MumIi
• AppRx Awards Top 10 Children’s Health App
• NHS (UK) – Best App for parents listing.
• Best App Ever Wards 2013 & 2014 (Health & Fitness)
• Top 25 App in health & fitness is most countries around the world.
Keep track of your baby’s mental development
Learn all about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby
Read the bestselling Wonder Weeks book here in this app
Take notes about a range of topics
Think of it as a portable, at-a-glance version of the calendar leap chart in The Wonder Weeks. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes your baby goes through, the app is the perfect leap calendar companion to track your baby’s mental development (during the first 20 months). By knowing what is going on inside the head of your baby, you can help him to make the leap more easily and stimulate his development.
The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents by:
- Calendar Showing when your baby makes a leap in his mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
This app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their baby’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” the baby is making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around him. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, bad appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating mom and dad.
International experts on The Wonder Weeks: “This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.” -T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing." -Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Disclaimer: This App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
- Audio Player improvements
- I have a support question / Attach Screenshot feature
- Other UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ett fantastiskt stöd
En klockren app som var kul och lärorik att ha som stöd under första året! Så snart grabben ändrade lite i beteende så kunde man vara säker på att det kom en notification i telefonen med en bra förklaring på varför. Ett måste för alla förstagångsföräldrar!
Great help in understanding your baby’s behavior and development!
Loves this app. Super fun to read and recognise the different things my kid is learning. And fantastic to be able to see kind of when the angry period is about to end 🙈
- Domus Technica BV
- 172.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Wonder Weeks
- 30,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter eBook, Leap 1 10,00 kr
- Chapter eBook, Leap 5 10,00 kr
- Chapter eBook, Leap 4 10,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.