Av Mike Sutherland
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
You have a model railroad. You have an ECoS digital command station from ESU or a Central Station from Märklin. You also have an iPhone or an iPod touch from Apple and a wireless network so you can surf the web from the iPhone or iPod.
Would you like to run your trains from the iPhone or iPod?
You can - with TouchCab Free.
So what is TouchCab Free?
TouchCab Free is a handheld controller for your model railroad. With TouchCab Free you can follow your trains around your layout without having to worry about plugging and unplugging a wired device as you move along.
- Control all the locomotives defined in the command station.
- Access up to 8 functions of each locomotive.
- Clear overview of the locomotive’s speed and state.
- Easily change the throttle from left- to right handed operation.
- Wireless network connection to the command station.
Supported command stations:
ECoS 50000 by ESU (v1.1.3 or higher)
ECoS 2 50200 by ESU (v3.2.0 or higher)
Central Station 60212 by Märklin (v2.0.4 or higher)
Lenz 23151 XpressNet Interface with Lenz v3.6 command stations
- Network connection to the command station
- Wireless connection to the iPhone or iPod Touch
- Select locomotives by tapping the button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap the speed wedge in either side to speed up and slow down your trains
- Change speed gradually by dragging across the speed wedge
Look for TouchCab (the paid version), which gives you access to all functions in the locomotive and lets you control switches/turnouts and signals on your layout.
Nyheter i version 1.8.3
Fixed the "missing data" bug