Uppsala Conflict Database
Från Uppsala University
Öppna iTunes när du vill köpa och hämta appar.
The Conflict Database at Uppsala University contains information on a large number of aspects of armed violence since 1975.
The UCDP Conflict Database is one of the most accurate and well-used data sources on global armed conflicts and its definition of armed conflict is becoming a standard in systematic peace and conflict research.
The UCPD Conflict Database provides:
• Easily accessible information on armed conflicts
• Descriptions of more than 300 conflicts
• Hundreds of descriptive conflict actor profiles
• Fatality estimates on battle-related deaths and violence targeting civilians
• Over 200 summaries of peace agreements
The Uppsala Conflict Data Program at Uppsala University (UCDP).
Nyheter i version 3.0.2
- Uppsala Conflict Database is now optimized for iOS 7.
- The database is now updated with current conflicts.