By DM Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check In, Check Out, Select & Send...
- It’s that simple.
+ + + + Macworld.se
"Convenient help for reporting your time"
Simply check In when you arrive, check out when you leave and track your work time totals on a daily basis. At the end of the week select one or more week reports and email them to your work so you can update your timesheet in an efficient manner using either the text (HTML) or spreadsheet (CSV) format.
Features: (followed by some Tips below!)
▸ Streamlined design to efficiently track your time
▸ Day and week hours overview at a glance
▸ Easy export by email both in text (HTML) and spreadsheet (CSV) format
▸ Tags to easily categorize hours in reports
▸ Lunchtime “set and forget”
▸ Decimal or minute notation in reports so you don't need to convert durations yourself e.g. 08.75 vs 08:45
▸ Week number support (European & US)*
▸ Timer runs in background
▸ Icon badge on home screen
▸ Overtime tracking on daily and weekly basis
▸ Predicted check out time
▸ Irregular daily target hours supported
▸ Simple but stylish time entry editor
▸ First day of week automatically set based on location, but can be customized
▸ Settings available in the app (in Timer view)
▸ Progress bar
▸ Tap timer to toggle between overtime, time today, and time since last check in
▸ Active timer can be edited
▸ Quickedit for smooth editing of your latest check in
▸ Tag Quick-Switching: switch a tag in 2 simple taps!
▸ Notes so no details are forgotten
▸ Check out reminders, so you don’t forget to go home...
▸ Backup and restore to easily transfer your data to a new device
▸ Photo themes to personalize your app in a beautiful way
* Week numbers can be disabled in settings if desired
• Tap the title bar of the timer to pre-select or quick switch a tag.
• Slide your finger to the right on a break or time entry to delete it
• Sort your Tags in your preferred order for quick access using the custom button in the tag list view
• Did you know you can select more than one week at a time and send it by email?
• Customize your screen with your own photo!
Check out the website for some more details and screenshots!
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- A tiny but required bug fix
- Predictive overtime for your current work week. Keep an eye on how much time you need to work to reach your week target.
- View your overtime details in the report view for individual weeks or remove them completely
- No longer track overtime on days you don’t work to avoid the dreaded negative hours. Optional of course.
- Some really great bug fixes
Enkel och bra
Använder den dagligen. Mycket nöjd.
Riktigt bra app som ger en bra överblick.
Grym att ha för den som rapporterar tid, potentiell lifesaver!
Fattas bara Forcetouch stöd för in- och ut-checkning.