The Swift Programming Language (Swift 4.2)
Swift Programming Series
Den här boken kan hämtas och läsas i Apple Books på din Mac eller iOS‑enhet.
Swift is a programming language for creating iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps. Swift builds on the best of C and Objective-C, without the constraints of C compatibility. Swift adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. Swift’s clean slate, backed by the mature and much-loved Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, is an opportunity to reimagine how software development works.
This book provides:
- A tour of the language.
- A detailed guide delving into each language feature.
- A formal reference for the language.
Nyheter i version 4.2
- Updated for Swift 4.2. - Added information about accessing all of an enumeration’s cases to the Iterating over Enumeration Cases section. - Added information about #error and #warning to the Compile-Time Diagnostic Statement section. - Added information about inlining to the Declaration Attributes section under the inlinable and usableFromInline attributes. - Added information about members that are looked up by name at runtime to the Declaration Attributes section under the dynamicMemberLookup attribute. - Added information about the requires_stored_property_inits and warn_unqualified_access attributes to the Declaration Attributes section. - Added information about how to conditionally compile code depending on the Swift compiler version being used to the Conditional Compilation Block section. - Added information about #dsohandle to the Literal Expression section.
I loved this book, I followed along easily and could always look up things I didn't understand.
Generally good, but some things that should be in the "main" of the book, like attributes, had a small section in the language reference part and wasn't very clear. Therefore I give the book a 3/5.
A whole new language, a whole new start
Thanks Apple for the new development effort you put in!
- Kategori: Programmering
- Publicerad: 2 jun 2014
- Utgivare: Apple Inc.
- Utskriftslängd: 500 sidor
- Språk: engelska
- Serie: Swift Programming Series
- Version: 4.2