+friends represents a non-profit group of individuals whose goal is to provide an online platform for those living with HIV in Singapore.
We understand that being newly diagnosed with HIV can be an emotional journey, which requires strength and encouragement to keep life going. Very often fear, stigma and misconceptions can prevent one from being open to others. We recognise this and believe we can help change the situation.
+friends provides the features for HIV patients to seek answers, friends and support.
1. Post a topic, question or share your experiene about living with HIV in Singapore.
2. Make new friends by sending a heart in the user feature.
3. Receive a notification when someone hearts or leaves a comment on your post.
4. Learn about the latest news on Living with HIV in Singapore.
5. Flag a report if you find any of the content in appropriate.
- GPS update algorithm
- connection to chat server
- profile swiping
- eMotions media solutions gmbh
- 32.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © +Friends
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.