+friends: Living with HIV in Singapore
By eMotions media solutions gmbh
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
+friends represents a non-profit group of individuals whose goal is to provide an online platform for those living with HIV in Singapore.
We understand that being newly diagnosed with HIV can be an emotional journey, which requires strength and encouragement to keep life going. Very often fear, stigma and misconceptions can prevent one from being open to others. We recognise this and believe we can help change the situation.
+friends provides the features for HIV patients to seek answers, friends and support.
1. Post a topic, question or share your experiene about living with HIV in Singapore.
2. Make new friends by sending a heart in the user feature.
3. Receive a notification when someone hearts or leaves a comment on your post.
4. Learn about the latest news on Living with HIV in Singapore.
5. Flag a report if you find any of the content in appropriate.
What's New in Version 1.2
- GPS update algorithm
- connection to chat server
- profile swiping
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 18 October 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eMotions media solutions gmbh
- © +Friends
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.