By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
simple but elegant
simple but elegant. simple enough for my daughter to use it. easily used to make her focus in doing her homework. and i could use it too for completing my tasks. i love the loop features, thus doing the same repetitive list of tasks all day, till you drop. LoL
This keeps me motivate and be productive in my work and studies. Highly recommended to people who want to stay productive in their life.
This app helps me to not procrastinate. It helps me to focus on my work. Yes, I'm a HUGE procrastinator.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon PacksS$ 4.98
- Finance & Games Icon PackS$ 1.28
- Productivity Icon PackS$ 1.28
- Triple Icon PackS$ 2.58
- Boatload of ThanksS$ 3.98
- At Work & Home Icon PackS$ 1.28
- Bundle of ThanksS$ 1.28
- Children & Activities Icon PackS$ 1.28
- In Town/At Home Icon PackS$ 1.28
- Leisure Icon PackS$ 1.28