A1 Life Organizer
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A1 Life Organizer
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS USERS
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site. Support is always free. Request a live demonstration of this app online prior to buying the app. Contact the developer for more information. (if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
2014 is the threshold for technical advances as technology changes every day. Data management is a very important part of the future. Our apps are designed to allow you to work smarter not harder.
***In Sept 2014 the new larger size iPhone 6 is a game changer. At last you do not need to buy a separate tablet to have a larger screen. This will finally provide an iPad like experience on an iPhone. This will make all my apps more useful on this new iPhone.
The A1 Life Organizer was developed initially for my own use to manage t number of things that are difficult to track. I am always trying to find information for products I bought for the business and home use. I always have trouble finding that product invoice for a support call. I don't have a login username and password written down and I need to scramble around trying to find it. Then there are the items of information I didn’t keep for the service call or the technical support that I could have for the products I own. Recently I opened my filing cabinet to see how many different products I own. The first thing I noticed was that I was not very organized and managing all of my assets.
So, I decided that I would develop an app to make my life easier to manage. I wanted it to do all of the following :
1. The goal of this app is to provide a software tool that will provide a backup of information for any item I purchase. It could be an appliance, a business product, or supporting data for maintaining a backup for important items I only committed to memory in the past.
2. This app would document the items in my business and home to allow me to quickly find the information when I needed it. It can be used to track all service and support costs, and to allow me to recall the details of the service that was provided.
3. The app will provide this information based on the company or service organization who provides the information I want to recall.
4. The app would allow me to insert an image copy of an invoice or work order in the record. Now I would have a copy at my fingertips to e-mail or read for needed information.
5. I wanted the ability to add service information and costs that would allow me to lookup things like vehicle oil changes, and milage to the next service. It would also allow me to track past service performed, or the technical information and details that were provided during the service.
6. I would also like to use this app to document items of interest I find on the internet where I might want to buy a product or service. I would want the web site and a snapshot of the item of interest.
7. I would now have an app on my iPad and computer to track and review the items where missing documentation, invoices, and service records would be at my fingertips.
8. I would be able to use the app to improve my life and to reduce the stress related to managing information.
9. This is the kind of application that was the reason I purchased an iPad. Being able to manage my business and household would now be easier.
- S$ 5.98
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 27 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.