By Whiz Kid Learning Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Accounting doesn’t have to be painful. The Accounting Whiz Kid is an animated, entertaining and easy to understand course of just 5 modules.
So if you’re studying accounting in college or trying to learn it as a business manager or entrepreneur --- this course is for you.
In this course, you’ll learn
•Fundamental accounting equation: Assets = Liabilities + Owner's Equity
•Accounting debits and credits
•Double entry method of bookkeeping
•Revenue and expense items
•Recording accounting transactions
•Preparing the trial balance
•Preparing adjusting entries
•Preparing financial statements which include the:
◦Statement of Owner’s Equity
◦and Cash flow statement
When you master a few key concepts in the beginning, the rest is easy. Best yet . . . The Secrets of The Accounting Whiz Kid is affordable on a student’s budget. It's not even the cost of a hamburger and a beer!
What's New in Version 1.1
Upgraded for iOS5 compatibility
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 January 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Whiz Kid Learning Apps LLC
- © Whiz Kid Learning Apps 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- II. Debits and Credits, Accounts and the Double Entry Method of Recording TransactionsS$ 1.48
- III Adding Revenues and Expenses to the Set of AccountsS$ 1.48
- V Putting It All Together. Preparing the Adjusted Trial Balance and Set of Financial Statements S$ 1.48
- IV. The Recording Process and the Trial Balance S$ 1.48