AI Tic Tac Toe iP3 - features Hand-Sketching Recognition Engine
By Y Lau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amaze your friends (and yourself) with AI Tic Tac Toe iP3. What makes this little app so special is that it recognize hand sketched Tic-Tac-Toe grid (i.e. the "#" shape) and even hand sketched symbols "X" and "O"! In other words, once you drew a Tic Tac Toe grid and put down an X or O, your iPad will play against you like magic! This app truly re-live the joy of this paper-and-pencil game on your iPad.
Play as many tic-tac-toe games against your iPad as you want until you fill up the "paper"! Oh, and AI Tic Tac Toe is so clever that it usually doesn't matter how MEGA or how tiny a grid you draw!
Want to take a break and just do some sketching or drawing? Tap on the "Drawing Mode" button to exit "Tic-Tac-Toe Mode" and "AI Tic Tac Toe" will not bother with what you draw.
- Hand-Sketching Tic-Tac-Toe Recognition Engine
- Multiple Tic-Tac-Toe games on the same "paper"
- Recognize virtually any grid sizes you drew
- Sketch/Drawing Mode (i.e. Tic-Tac-Toe Recognition Engine off)
- Paper like background
- Different pen color
- Save and load multiple drawings
- Save drawing to Photos Album
- If "AI Tic Tac Toe" doesn't seem to response after you drew an "X" or "O", try to tap anywhere on the "X" or "O" you just drew
- Draw slowly when you practice.
- Visit http://www.oodot.com/tictactoe/ for a quick demo
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 15 October 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yin Ki Lau
- © 2010 Cross-Discipline Technology Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.